You are here
Register for the Spring Wine Fling!
Spring Wine Fling | March 20 - 26, 2017
The Spring Wine Fling is a week-long celebration of wine programs across our region. Sign up today to join this exclusive opportunity to highlight your wine program during the transition to the Spring season. For $100 your restaurant can be included in this fun promotion that will be marketed through print, digital, and social media advertising and direct e-blasts to local and visiting diners.
The marketing campaign theme is "Travel the World Through Wine". Our campaign is designed to encourage diners to purchase specially priced wine flights while dining in and to drive diners to visit your restaurants for the special promotion.
Marketing for the campaign will include the following:
- Print ads in local weekly publications
- Digital ad campaign on top dining sites
- Dedicated participant listing page on OpenTable (subscribers only)
- Direct email marketing to over 350K opt-in subscribers
- Social media campaign inclusive of "boosted" Twitter and Facebook followers
- Dedicated website featuring restaurant logos, wine flight description and hyperlink to your reservation page or website
- Press release to over 120 local media outlets and online sites
- Dedicated social media mentions via the RAMW network for each participating restaurant
Participants will also receive the marketing tool-kit that includes:
- Spring Wine Fling logo
- Customized digital artwork
- Precomposed social media and email messaging
The 5-week marketing campaign will kick off February 20th and run through the end of the promotion.
How it Works:
Participating restaurants will register to offer flights of wines at set price points for the duration of the promotion, March 20 – March 26, 2017.
The flight price points are:
- 3 for $15
- 5 for $25
You can register to offer both price points. You will also select the service period that your wine flight will be available:
- Any time
- Happy Hour
- Lunch and Dinner
- Dinner Only
- Enroll using the online portal here. Current RAMW membership required.
- Participation Fee: $100 per location through Feb. 21st | $150 thereafter
- Deadline: Sunday, March 12, 2017