You are here
DC Restaurants Help Kick Off 2017 Washington Auto Show
DC Restaurants Help Kick Off 2017 Washington Auto Show
RAMW member restaurants welcome fans with Auto Show specials and promotions
Washington, DC - Events DC and the Restaurant Association Metropolitan Washington (RAMW) along with its members are excited to welcome the 2017 Washington Auto Show from January 27 – February 5, 2017. The annual show marks a new era for Washington, D.C.‘s largest public show. The 2017 Washington Auto Show will deck the Walter E. Washington Convention Center with a fully stocked automotive showcase that many describe as “new-car heaven.” For a complete list of events, please visit www.washingtonautoshow.com.
In anticipation of the event, RAMW member restaurants will be welcoming ticket holders with specials and promotions starting on January 27 and continuing until February 5.
Exclusive Dining Deals and Specials:
801 9th St. NW
- Offering buy one get one free tapas appetizers and buy one get one classic mojitos. Also, free dessert with entrée purchase.
777 I (EYE) NW
- Offering a free dessert with an entree purchase at lunch and a free Provoleta for the table at dinner. We are in walking distance of the Convention Center!
1250 9th St NW
- Offering $7 Estocadas (our take on a mezcal Negroni), $6 Winter Tequila Sangria, and $4 Peak Organic IPA. Our Hamburguesa Tortas will be available during lunch a la carte for $16 or as a combo (with yuca frita) for $18, and also available during happy hour until 6:30 p.m. We will also offer $5 single tacos during happy hour from 5 - 6:30 p.m. Choose from: Maitake Mushroom, Grilled Tilapia, Al Pastor, Chicken, or Smoked Pork Jowl.
Kaz Sushi Bistro
1915 I (EYE) St NW 425
- Offering 10% discount to all ticket holders excluding Restaurant Week menus.
1110 Vermont Ave NW
- Offering a 10% discount on your entire meal with proof of ticket and $10 shot and beer combos at the bar. Also, try some of our specialty Washington Auto Show drink combos, like the Motor City, the Beltway, and the Rolls Royce!
Quarter and Glory
2017 14th St NW
- Offering 10% off to all ticket holders.
5335 Wisconsin Ave NW, Suite 201
- Offering Happy Hour Specials from Monday through Friday 4PM - 7PM, including 1/2 priced pizzas, $1 oysters, and discounted beer, wine, and cocktails. Also, free dessert with entree purchase.
Additional RAMW Restaurant Members Welcoming
Washington Auto Show Attendees:
Alicart Restaurant Group | Bastille & Bistrot Royale | Ben’s Chili Bowl, Ben’s Next Door, Ten01 | Black Restaurant Group | Blue Duck Tavern | Clyde’s Restaurant Group | Cork Restaurant and Wine Bar, Cork Market and Tasting Room | Eat Good Food Group | Great American Restaurants | Guest Services, Inc. | KAZ Sushi Bistro and Masa 14 | Knightsbridge Restaurant Group | Matchbox Food Group | Mindful Restaurant Group | Neighborhood Restaurant Group | Nick’s Riverside Grill | Passion Food Hospitality | ris | Rocklands Barbeque & Grilling Co., Right Proper Brewing Co., Earl's Sandwiches | RW Restaurant Group | The Capital Grille of Washington | The Dubliner | The Liberty Tavern Group | The Source by Wolfgang Puck | ThinkFoodGroup | Tony & Joe’s Seafood Place & Ivy City Smokehouse
About the 2017 Washington Auto Show
The Washington Auto Show is an annual event that welcomes hundreds of thousands of visitors, including many environmental and automotive visionaries. This year, the show takes place from January 27 – February 5, 2017, highlighting the brightest and boldest dreams of the auto industry. The 2017 Washington Auto Show will explore the more than 700 new makes and models from over 42 manufacturers and will showcase the latest innovations in sustainable technologies to the most influential leaders in the auto industry.
About Restaurant Association Metropolitan Washington (RAMW)
The Restaurant Association Metropolitan Washington (RAMW) is the regional trade association representing restaurants and the foodservice industry in the Washington, DC Metropolitan Area. Established in 1920, RAMW is an advocate, resource and community for its members. The Association works to promote and sustain the growth and development of the industry while providing its members legislative and regulatory representation, marketing and small business support, programming and events. RAMW strives to serve its members with professionalism and integrity, and provide them the training, education and support they need to grow a successful business.
About Events DC
Events DC, the official convention and sports authority for the District of Columbia, deliver premier event services and flexible venues across the nation’s capital. Leveraging the power of a world-class destination and creating amazing attendee experiences, Events DC generates economic and community benefits through the attraction and promotion of business, athletic, entertainment and cultural activities. Events DC oversees the Walter E. Washington Convention Center, an anchor of the District’s hospitality and tourism economy that generates over $400 million annually in total economic impact, and the historic Carnegie Library at Mt. Vernon Square. Events DC manages the Stadium-Armory campus, which includes Robert F. Kennedy Memorial Stadium and surrounding Festival Grounds, the non-military functions of the DC Armory and Maloof Skate Park at RFK Stadium. Events DC also built and now serves as landlord for Nationals Park, the first LEED-certified major professional sports stadium in the United States. The most recent addition is Gateway DC, an innovative and versatile space featuring a covered and open-air pavilion in the center of a 1-acre park, conveniently located in the Congress Heights neighborhood of Washington, DC. For more information, please visit www.eventsdc.com and find us on social media – Facebook (Events DC), Twitter (@TheEventsDC) and Instagram (@EventsDC).