You are here


Dear Restaurant Community,  
Grants and loans for eligible small businesses to cover employee wages, operating expenses and loan repayment. This will be administered by the Mayor’s office who will also determine funding availability and guidelines. Click here for more information.  
So far, Congress has received more than 170,000 calls and emails urging relief for restaurants ASAP! And, there's still time to take action!
Dear RAMW Community,
Original content c/o: National Restaurant Association
Friday, March 20, 2020 - Today, Mayor Muriel Bowser announced that she has extended the District of Columbia Government’s modified operating status until April 27, including the adjusted DC Government operating posture and distance learning at the District’s public schools.  
We know that everyone is anxiously awaiting guidelines and timelines on local relief and grants across the region. We want to share important updates on what we know NOW and what has been discussed in regard to potential timing of local relief efforts as we head into the weekend.   
See below for answers to frequently asked questions. If you don't see an answer to your question, email us at   How do I apply for SBA Relief?
As you are aware, Sales & Use Tax payments are due on March 20th.
Updated  The US Small Business Administration (SBA) is offering designated states and territories low-interest
As much as we have been sending information around about what is happening locally across the region, it is critically important to be aware of what is happening on the national level, as a majority of funding for relief and stimulus will come at the federal level.
The DC Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC) Board adopted an emergency rulemaking prohibiting the sale of alcoholic beverages for on-premises consumption starting Thursday, March 19th at 4pm.
A helpful guide for suspending/closing your restaurant under challenging and difficult circumstances
Attention Montgomery County Restaurants, All restaurants licensed by the Montgomery County Board of License Commissioners may sell sealed containers of beer and wine for off-premises consumption along with a takeout or delivered meal.